STATE OF MINNESOTA SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COUNTY OF CLAY IN DISTRICT COURT JUVENILE DIVISION
CA File No: 17J094
In the matter of the child of: COURT FILE NO. 14-JV-17-2181
Stephanie Noelle Olmstead and
Alvin Lee Butcher Sr.,
SUMMONS AND NOTICE
NOTICE TO STEPHANIE NOELLE OLMSTEAD AND ALVIN LEE BUTCHER SR.,
A Petition for Child in Need of Protection of Services was filed with this Court on June 21, 2017 in above court files. Copies of the
Petition along with a statement describing the purpose of the hearing and the possible consequences of the hearing and explana-
tion of the right to counsel and other basic rights are at the Clay County Court Administrator’s Office. The Court has set October 2, 2017 at 9 am as the date and the time of the hearing in this matter at the Clay County Courthouse. You are hereby summoned and required to appear before this Court at the hearing.
Dated: August 18, 2017 BY THE COURT
JUDGE MICHAEL D. FRITZ.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
1. One of the possible consequences of the hearing is that the Court may transfer legal and physical custody of the child(ren) to another person or agency, or may terminate your parental rights to your child(ren) upon your failure to appear.
2. If you fail to appear in response to this Summons, the Court may: a. make a finding that the statutory grounds set forth in the Petition have been proved; and b. enter an order granting the relief requested. The Court shall take testimony in support of the Petition.
3. If the Petition is proved by the applicable burden of proof, the Court shall enter an order granting the relief sought in the Petition.
4. Further information concerning the date and consequences of subsequent hearings, if any, may be obtained from the Court by a request in writing.
5. This notice constitutes notice of assignment of the Presiding Judge for purposes of Minnesota Statute Section 542.16.
Court Administrator CLAY COUNTY