Hennepin County remains open for business during Super Bowl events, although some services may be limited or moved to other locations.
The County continues to work closely with partner agencies to ensure a smooth experience for visitors, residents and employees who come downtown.
Hour and location details
Government Center, 300 South 6th Street, Minneapolis
- All offices will remain open during normal business hours, including the service center.
- District court at this location will hold emergency hearings only during the week of January 29-February 2. Suburban courts will remain in session.
Health Services Building, 525 Portland Avenue, Minneapolis
Note: Emergency Mental Health services will be available around the clock, as usual.
- Human Service Center Central — Northeast Minneapolis will be closed January 29-February 2. Services will be available at five other non-downtown locations. Call 612-596-1300 for assistance by phone.
- Public Health Clinic will remain open for walk-in clients, but clients are urged to visit before January 26 or after February 5. Please consider using transit to go to the clinic.
- WIC Office will be closed January 26-February 5. Walk-in services will be available at Hennepin County Human Service Center — South Minneapolis, Brookdale Regional Center and NorthPoint Health and Wellness Center.
- Child Support services at the Family Justice Center, 110 4th Street South, Minneapolis, will not be available from January 29-February 2. Face-to-face walk-in services will be available at all non-downtown human service center locations.
- Hennepin Health Walk-In Service Center at the Grain Exchange Building, 400 South Fourth Street, Suite 201, Minneapolis, will relocate. From January 22-February 5, visit Brookdale Regional Center at 6125 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center, or and 1800 Chicago Avenue South, Minneapolis.
- Hennepin County Library locations, including Minneapolis Central, will be open during regular hours.
- The parking ramp beneath the Government Center will operate 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. January 29-February 2. Several dozen public parking spots are based on availability. Parking will be open during the Open Appointment interview process on January 30, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The ramp will remain closed on weekends.
- Parking ramps at Hennepin County Library — Minneapolis Central and Target Field Station will operate regularly. Event parking is $8 at the library and $15 at Target Field Station beginning at 5 pm
—Information from Hennepin County