Are you a hard worker looking for the right job? If so, Forensics Services is looking for you to be our next General Maintenance Worker.
The General Maintenance Worker provides the full range of building services to assigned areas within the Building Services Department at St. Peter Regional Treatment Center, campus buildings, and rental areas.
The General Maintenance Worker works under general supervision and ensures that a clean, sanitary, and attractive environment is maintained for clients, staff and other personnel.
- Different types of flooring/floor covering sufficient to determine proper methods of maintenance and appropriate cleaning methods, materials, agents and equipment.
- Chemical cleaning agents such as ammonia, bleaches, scouring agents and soaps sufficient to appropriately select the agent(s), handle and apply, and dispose of safely.
- Methods, tools, and equipment used in maintenance sufficient to use effectively and operate safely and to make minor repairs.
- Follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Perform assigned tasks with limited work direction.
- Keep simple records.
- Physical health and endurance sufficient to perform work functions.
For the complete position description and application instructions, visit http://www.mn.gov/careers Job ID 24304.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER