Forensics Services, operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, is seeking a dedicated Unit Director to join our team! The Unit Director provides leadership to the treatment team on the assigned residential unit.
The Unit Director is responsible for collaborative planning and implementation of a treatment model, and ensuring the integrity of the therapeutic environment and for leading the treatment team in providing patient care and alignment with program philosophy and the treatment model.
Additional duties for this position include:
- Direct, design and organize program service delivery systems within a residential treatment unit or structured educational program for specific client groups.
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision to Security Counselors and Security Counselor Leads.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the residential unit, with responsibility for managing environmental, and safety/ security-related tasks; as well as providing team-based leadership in order to ensure effective communication and team functioning.
- Provide a direct supervisor presence for the interdisciplinary team.
- Maintain involvement in campus-wide as well as MSH committee activities.
This position works collaboratively with the Supervisor of the Day, Program Director and clinical department leaders to provide a consistent continuum of care.
For the complete position description and application instructions, visit http://www.mn.gov/careers Job ID 24295.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER