900 S 5th St
Minneapolis, MN 55415
The Home + Remodeling Show is sure to inspire homeowners with specific home improvement projects in mind. With remodeling, interior design and home improvement presentations scattered throughout the show and more than 250 go-to resources and vendors, this show will help with all your home and remodeling needs.
Features will include:
• The Main Stage sponsored by Slumberland Furniture is themed “Show it off and Live it Up!” and will offer presentations revolving around remodeling, interior design and home improvement. Attendees will get budget saving tips and education from local speakers and national celebrities.
• Designer Rooms – Come see the latest and most innovative ideas in the design world. Three designer rooms will be on display showcasing the most innovative trends in both indoor and outdoor living spaces.
• Upcycle Challenge – Back for a second year, the Upcycle Challenge will give attendees much inspiration. Bloggers and designers have upcycled used items to create one-of-a-kind pieces to be auctioned off at the show. All proceeds benefit the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
• Demo Before You Reno – New and innovative products that consumers can test out on the show floor.
• Karl Champley: the host of the award-winning shows DIY to the Rescue, Wasted Spaces, and Home & Family on the HGTV, DIY, and Hallmark Networks. Karl was also the winner of Ellen’s Design Challenge. Karl will appear on the Main Stage each day of the Show.
• Madcap Cottage: John Loecke and Jason Oliver Nixon are the duo behind the North Carolina and New York-based interior design firm Madcap Cottage. Known for their passion for prints and pattern, the Madcap gents—along with their pound-rescue posse, Jasper, Weenie, and Amy Petunia—scour the world for eclectic finds that capture their unique viewpoint. John and Jason will appear on the Main Stage on Friday and Saturday.
Dates: Friday, February 16 and Saturday, February 17: 10am – 9pm
Sunday, February 18: 10am – 6pm
Tickets: Adults: $10 online or $12 at the door. Children 6-12: $4. Children 5 & Under: Free