Catholic Charities of St. Paul & Minneapolis
Exodus Residence – Health Supported Housing
$49,400 to $71,000 – Annual Salary Range
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated licensed professional to work with us!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide diagnostic assessments to determine clients social, behavioral, and cognitive needs across the housing division.
- Provide additional brief evidence-based direct care for clients.
- Work as a member of the assigned services team, participate in the care coordination processes involving medical respite, ARMHS and other services.
- Provide consultation to the team regarding diagnostic impressions, recommendations, and strategies to engage clients in health and behavior change.
- Work together with the team to provide day-to-day service and management of complex client needs.
- Provide care coordination and referral to ensure seamless delivery of services, improve communication with other providers, and guide clients toward an effective use of resources.
- Work with clients to develop care plans, crisis plans, and discharge plans.
- Work with Catholic Charities staff and other community partners to facilitate the integration of health care and social services. Share information gathered with members of the interdisciplinary care team to effectively coordinate services and facilitate progress toward goal attainment.
- Complete all documentation in a clear, professional and timely manner.
- Master’s degree in behavior science field from an accredited University/College.
- State of Minnesota LP, LMFT, LICSW, LPCC, LPC Licensure required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience working with under-served or vulnerable populations, including persons from diverse racial, ethnic, and economic backgrounds., as well as those with mental health and/or behavioral issues.
- Ability to work with diverse and/or low-income populations, including those who may be experiencing homelessness, unstable housing, and/or mental illness required.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply through our website at: www.cctwincities.org/careers
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.