The MSR is seeking a qualified administrative assistant. The candidate will have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). At least two years of administrative experience is required. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Requires basic computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications; general office knowledge involving filing, data entry, operating multi-line phone system, and customer service. Sound organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, team-player attitude and is highly motivated. The candidate must be willing to adapt to a fast-paced work environment that is deadline-driven. He or she must be attentive to details and adept at prioritizing assignments.
This part-time position requires:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Well-organized, efficient, high-energy, able to juggle multiple tasks
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent writing, typing, and proofreading skills
• Two years administrative assistant experience required
The individual filling the role of Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a variety of duties necessary for the Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder to run efficiently. Email résumé to: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.