State of Minnesota
District Court, Washington County
Tenth Judicial District
Court File Number: 82-JV-22-198
Case Type: CHIPS – Permanency
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child of: Alexandra Mann and Hanif Powe
NOTICE TO: Hanif Powe, Above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
- A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk ofJuvenile Court located at 14949 – 62nd St. N; PO Box 3802 Stillwater MN 55082, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
- Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 14949 – 62nd St. N; PO Box3802 Stillwater MN 55082, on July 26, 2022 at 10:00AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
- YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
- You have a right to be represented by counsel.
- If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Francis Green III
Judge of District Court
By: Paul Patterson, Court Administrator