STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF MILLE LACS SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Personal Injury
Court File No.: TBD
Kehoe Enterprise, LLC
dba Mr. Tubbs/Sun Clean Center,
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANT:
- YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff’s
Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They
are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it maynot yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
- YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at: 2700 Snelling Ave N, Suite 460, Roseville, MN 55113.
- YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff’s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything askedfor in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
- YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
- LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have
a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to
protect your rights or you may lose the case.
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to
participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you
expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
Dated: April 25, 2022 By ___________
C. Jeremy Lagasse (#396834)
Attorney for Plaintiff
2700 Snelling Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113