- This event has passed.
Community Partnership Collaborative 2.0 Health HUB
June 4 @ 12:00 pm-4:00 pmFREE
What you will find at the Health HUB every Saturday from 12-4pm until the end of June at 3210 Oliver Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55412 located inside Proverbs Christain Fellowship
* $50 to Cub Foods, or Walmart or Target for receiving a COVID vaccination.
Other Services include:
1. Tailor-Made Case Management a program for those impacted by gun violence and COVID. This program runs until the end of the year.
2. We are a Bridging Referring agent for those who are in need of furniture and other household furnishings such as kitchen wear, dining ware and other household furniture.
3. Need health insurance? Our MNsure navigator can help sign you and your family up.
4. Need help finding a therapist? Our licensed social worker can help connect you with a therapist to help support any of your social, emotional or cognitive-behavioral needs.
5. Our Mother’s Against Gun-violence (MAG) program has a gun-violence intervention prevention program that supports those who have been involved in gun violence and those who have been victims of gun violence and those directly or indirectly impacted by gun violence.