- This event has passed.
Employer of the Day
January 27 @ 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Employer of the Day event – Valvoline, Inc. – January 27
All are welcome to attend an Employer of the Day event to learn more about jobs with Valvoline, Inc.
- Monday, January 27, 2020, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Hennepin County Library – Brooklyn Park
- 8500 West Broadway, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Come learn about exciting careers working for Valvoline, Inc.!
Valvoline, Inc. is hiring outgoing and friendly people to work at their Valvoline Instant Oil Change centers. Entry-level, but must have customer service experience.
- Automotive Technicians: Change oil, check and replace vehicle fluids, perform other vehicle maintenance. Full time.
- Assistant Managers: Assist Service Center Manager in the daily operation and oversight of service center. Full time.
- Customer Relationship Specialists: Greet customers, perform basic vehicle maintenance checks, help technicians make sure all services have been performed correctly. Part-time.
- Wages: $13.50—$14/hour, depending on position and past experience.
- Various Twin Cities locations.
- Hours: M – F, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Benefits for full-time employees: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, more.
- Requirements: Lift up to 50 pounds, speak and write English, pass background check.
- May apply online before the event at Valvoline.com/careers
This is a walk-in event, no pre-registration is needed. The event is free and open to all job seekers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Job Development.
For more information, visit www.hennepin.us/employmentservices