- This event has passed.
May 20 @ 10:00 am-2:00 pmFree
This fun, one-of-a-kind, sensory-friendly festival is for anyone who wants to show their support for individuals and families impacted by autism. This year’s festival will focus on your body’s senses.
The Fraser Festival, presented by Central Roofing Company, will support and engage with all of the senses.
• Tantalize your sense of touch through face painting, bubbles, and therapy animals
• Test your tongue with a tasty treat from a food vendor
• Follow your nose to the garden activity
• Engage your ears with the silent disco
• Stimulate your eyesight with our photo booth, a virtual reality activity, and entertaining performers
• Increase your body awareness with carnival games
Participants can participate in games, fun activities, snacks and giveaways. Most importantly, you can help raise funds to support autism programs and services for your neighbors, friends and family members.
To learn more, visit www.fraser.org/events/fraser-festival.