Get Your Rear in Gear
Event: 5K Run/Walk & 1.5 Mile Walk
Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
Location: Veterans Park, Richfield, Minnesota
Key Event Details
• Online registration is now open at ColonCancerCoalition.org/TwinCities. Patients and survivors register for free.
• Money raised at this event stays in Minnesota to increase awareness and raise screening rates for colorectal cancer.
• 100% of individual donations will fund programs to remove barriers to screening for colon and rectal cancer.
• Register now or make a donation. We are also looking for volunteers to help in advance and on race day.
• All participants receive a free event t-shirt.
7:00 a.m. – Registration
8:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremony
8:50 a.m. – Kids’ Fun Run
9:00 a.m. – 5K Timed Run & Untimed Walk
Get Your Rear in Gear – Twin Cities is planned by the Colon Cancer Coalition, an Edina, Minnesota-based nonprofit organization encouraging screening and raising awareness of colorectal cancer. Since 2005, this event has raised almost $3 million to support local efforts to remove barriers to screening, provide patient support, and promote education and awareness.