700 East Seventh Street
Want to engage with hundreds of community members about the impact of violence against black women and the state of the black family?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! COME OUT TO
“Healing From the Inside Out: Centering Our Voices to End Violence Against Black Women”
This event will give you a chance to engage with community members through panel discussion, cultural arts, book marketplace, resource fair and community conversation about violence against BLACK WOMEN.
Panelists: The panel is comprised of local and national experts in the areas of domestic violence, sexual assault, commercial sexual exploitation and trafficking. Immediately following the panel discussion, event attendees will participate in 45 minute facilitated community conversation during the question answer portion of the event.
• Tiffany Turner – Allen: Director of Blacktivism-The Collective
• Kenosha Davenport: Executive Director, Sexual Violence Center
• LaVon Morris – Grant: Executive Director/Founder of MACOSH Healing Network
• Dr. Joi Lewis: Founder and CEO of Joi Unlimited, Coaching and Counseling
• CeMarr Peterson: Safe Harbor Division Director, The Link
FREE and open to the public! Register on Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2K40PqT
Sponsored by Healing Brothers, 11th Annual Community Empowerment Through Black Men Healing Conference, Simmons Consulting LLC, WJRJ Industries, LLC, Minnesota Chapter of National Association of Black Social Workers, Metropolitan State University, Catalyst Initiative at The Minneapolis Foundation, and the City of Minneapolis Pathway to Freedom Grant.