Minneapolis Home + Garden Show
March 1-March 5$12 – $14
The Minneapolis Home + Garden Show, a welcome sign of spring in the middle of our Minnesota winter, will return to the Minneapolis Convention Center for five days only, Wednesday, March 1 through Sunday, March 5, 2023.
The Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is sure to inspire homeowners with hundreds of local experts sharing new ideas and practical advice as well as hundreds of exhibits featuring innovative products and services. The Show boasts great deals and shopping experiences related to home, gardening, remodeling, and home décor.
Featured Celebrity Guests:
Leslie Davis and Lyndsay Lamb of HGTV’s “Unsellable Houses”
Appearing on Friday and Saturday on the Pop Star® Main Stage
Christopher Knight – Peter Brady turned Furniture Entrepreneur
Appearing Saturday & Sunday on the Pop Star® Main Stage
Stephanie Hansen – Lifestyle personality, author, and social media maven
Appearing Wednesday & Saturday on the Pop Star® Main Stage
Ryan McEaney of Bailey Nurseries
Appearing on Friday and Sunday on the Pop Star® Main Stage
Additional highlights of the 2023 Minneapolis Home + Garden Show will include:
The Idea Home
• The “Modern Scandinavian” themed Idea Home will inspire homeowners with the latest trends and designs.
The Endless Summer® Feature Gardens
• Six of the most talented landscapers from all over Minnesota will showcase their gardening design expertise using the theme “Ultimate Twin Cities Backyard.”
NEW: Up North Escape
• “Up North” is where Minnesotans go to escape. A place full of cabins, pine trees, and lakes where people can get away for much needed rest and relaxation while enjoying the great outdoors. Shop for indoor and outdoor getaway inspiration with our new partners, including Foster Bros. Marine and Tousley Motorsports.
Backyard Lounge presented by TimberTech
• Stop by the Backyard Lounge presented by TimberTech in Hall E to see the latest in decking and patio trends while taking part in fun activities.
• Check out the uniquely designed sheds from local experts. Located near the Feature Gardens.
Ask a Designer Sponsored by Pottery Barn
• Discuss your design and style questions with the professionals from Pottery Barn. Bring your photos, paint swatches, and fabric samples and get the creative advantage with complementary one-to-one, 15-minute consultations with the industry’s top design professionals.
Green Thumb Theater and Garden + Home Market hosted by the Minnesota Horticulture Society
• Dig into inspiring presentations by local horticultural experts to help turn your garden dreams into reality at the Green Thumb Theater. Plus, don’t miss the market for all the latest in flowers, plants, and garden décor to take home with you.
Pet Zone: Homes for Hounds
• Check out the pup palaces designed and built by students from Ogilvie Public Schools and Apple Valley High School’s Tech & Engineering Program. They will be up for auction with proceeds benefitting Ruff Start Rescue, a foster-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit companion animal rescue.
Student Playhouse Project
• Check out the handiwork of the next generation of builders at the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show. Students from Anoka-Hennepin School District’s Secondary Technical Education Program (STEP) will proudly display the playhouse they built in class which will then be auctioned off to raise funds for our local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
• Back by popular demand, Innovation Avenue will showcase the must-have new products for the home and garden, selected from hundreds of companies exhibiting on the Show floor. Discover the latest in home décor, outdoor and renovation products, including green and energy efficient products, design trends, electronics, plants and flowers, foodie favorites, and more.
Annual Plant Sale
• This annual event will occur after 5 p.m. on the final day of the Show, Sunday, March 5. Take part in the buying frenzy and get massive bargains from our landscapers.
MINNEAPOLIS HOME + GARDEN SHOW SCHEDULE
Wednesday, March 1 Noon – 8 p.m.
Thursday, March 2 Noon – 8 p.m.
Friday, March 3 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 4 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 5 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Adults (At the door) $14
Adults (Online in advance) $12
Children Ages 6 – 12 $4
Children Ages 5 & Under FREE
Online ticket discount provided by Minnesota Rusco.
Tickets are available online at homeandgardenshow.com.