- This event has passed.
Spotlight Science: SciPride
June 3 @ 10:00 am-2:00 pm$12.00
Spotlight Science is a regular program connecting you to current research at the University of Minnesota and giving you the chance to meet the scientists and students who make the projects possible. Join us for special conversations and unique interactive experiences.
SciPride celebrates the scientific contributions of the LGBTQIA+ community at the University of Minnesota. Kick off Pride Month by connecting with a diverse group of students, faculty, and research staff working across scientific fields. Learn about their work through hands-on activities and demonstrations all around the museum, with topics ranging from sea anemones and brains to solar energy and satellites.
– College of Food Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS)
– College of Science and Engineering (CSE)
– College of Biological Sciences (CBS)
– CBS Market Science
– Medical School
– College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
– Office for Equity and Diversity (OED)
– School of Nursing
– Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
This is an in-person event at the Bell Museum. Activities and events will be held throughout the museum and are included in the cost of regular admission. Recommended for all ages.