- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event
February 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of professions. This online event is free to all community members, workforce professionals, employment services staff, counselors and anyone interested in learning more about these job openings. It’s easy to join with a smart phone or computer.
Each employer will talk about their organization, job openings, and other important information. After the presentation, you will be able to speak with someone from each employer to get your questions answered.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Register online https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-hiring-event-february-17-tickets-136721558863
Or, at the time of the event, use this link and follow the instructions: https://hc.adobeconnect.com/february17/
• CareAparent is hiring PCAs
• Entegris, Inc. is hiring Manufacturing Operators, Machinists, Setup Technicians, Warehouse Workers
• Nico Products is hiring Chemical Maintenance, Maintenance, Production Manager, Metal Plater
• Personnel Plus is hiring Warehouse and Manufacturing
• Scheels All Sports is hiring Receptionist, Receiving, Sales, Technicians, Web Fulfillment & Department Managers
• TEKsystems is hiring Entry Level IT positions (Helpdesk, PC technicians)
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Julia Kennedy, 952-361-1719, email@example.com
Do you need help finding a job?
Hennepin County Employment Services and our partners in CareerForce can help you:
• Explore career choices
• Find out if you can get special training or education
• Improve your job search skills
• Write a professional resume
• Prepare for interviews
• Answer your job search questions
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is promoted by CareerForce.