- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event
March 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of professions. This online event is free to all community members, workforce professionals, employment services staff, counselors and anyone interested in learning more about these job openings. It’s easy to join with a smart phone or computer.
Each employer will talk about their organization, job openings, and other important information. After the presentation, you will be able to speak with someone from each employer to get your questions answered.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Register online https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-hiring-event-march-3-tickets-138951502685
Or, at the time of the event, use this link and follow the instructions: https://hc.adobeconnect.com/march3
• Anoka-Hennepin School District is hiring Special Education Paraprofessionals and Custodians
• Cassia is hiring Dietary Aides, Assistant Cooks, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, Housekeeper and Laundry Aides
• MN Department of Transportation is hiring Accounting/Finance positions, Civil Engineers, Highway Maintenance Workers, Student Workers and Entry Level positions
• New Horizon Academy is hiring Childcare Teachers, Assistant Teachers, and Aides
• The Home Depot is hiring for Overnight Freight and Recovery, Merchandising (overnight), Store Support (Order Fulfillment), Customer Service/Sales, and Cashiers
• Wells Fargo is hiring Consumer Loan Underwriters, Mortgage Processors, Mortgage Funders, Mortgage Closers, Loan Documentation Specialists, Lending Managers & Loan Administration Managers, Teller, Personal Banker, Service Managers and Branch Managers
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help finding a job?
Hennepin County Employment Services and our partners in CareerForce can help you:
• Explore career choices
• Find out if you can get special training or education
• Improve your job search skills
• Write a professional resume
• Prepare for interviews
• Answer your job search questions
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is promoted by CareerForce.