- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event
March 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of professions. This online event is free to all community members, workforce professionals, employment services staff, counselors and anyone interested in learning more about these job openings. It’s easy to join with a smart phone or computer.
Each employer will talk about their organization, job openings, and other important information. After the presentation, you will be able to speak with someone from each employer to get your questions answered.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Register online https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-hiring-event-march-17-tickets-140408797493
Or, at the time of the event, use this link and follow the instructions: https://hc.adobeconnect.com/virtualhiringeventmarch17/
• LifeSprk is hiring Home Health Aides, RNs, LPNs
• Metropolitan Mosquito Control District is hiring Mosquito Field Technician, Entomologist Lab Technician, Catch Basin Technician
• Metropolitan Transportation Network is hiring School Bus Drivers
• Right at Home Care is hiring Caregivers, Companion Caregivers, In-Home Caregivers, Personal Care Assistants
• USPS is hiring for Mail handler, Mail Processing Clerk, City Carrier Assistant, Tractor Trailer Operator, Sales and Service Associate, Rural Carrier Associate and Assistant Rural Carrier
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help finding a job?
Hennepin County Employment Services and our partners in CareerForce can help you:
• Explore career choices
• Find out if you can get special training or education
• Improve your job search skills
• Write a professional resume
• Prepare for interviews
• Answer your job search questions
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is promoted by CareerForce.