- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event
February 2 @ 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of industries. It’s easy to join with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Wednesday, February 2, 2022, from 1-2 p.m.
This event will feature jobs in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area.
Each employer will feature information about their organization, job openings, interview questions and more. You will be able to chat with each employer to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
To attend this event:
1) Register on the Eventbrite page to join the event.
2) Next, visit www.elevatefutures.com. You will create an INDIVIDUAL profile on the Elevate Futures website.
3) On the day of the event, simply log into the site using Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and click “Join the event.” Check-in at the information desk for helpful tips or if you have questions about the event.
• Arrowhead Engineered Products – Warehouse worker
• Beacon Specialized Living – Direct Service Providers
• Cintas – Route Sales Representatives, Production
• Dedicated Networks, Inc. – Receiving, Refurbishing, Painting, Inventory Control, Packing, Picking
• Cura Hospitality – Servers, Dietary Aides, Cooks, Diet Techs/Clerks
• Hilton Hotels (Embassy Suites MSP Airport) – Assistant Engineering Manager, Engineer, Front Desk Supervisor, Guest Service Agent, Housekeeping Supervisors
• Lifespark – Caregivers, CNAs, TMAs, LPNs, RNs, Activities Assistants, Receptionists.
• Minneapolis Public Schools – Bus Drivers, Custodians, Food Service Attendants, Cooks, Child Care Assistants, Special Education Assistants, Licensed and Administrative, Substitute Teachers
• Residential Transitions, Inc – Mental Health Workers, Program Manager
• ReSound – Manufacturing Warehouse, Front Desk Administrator, Customer Care Rep, Order Management
• Schwieters Companies – Finish Carpenters, Warehouse Material Handlers, Delivery Drivers, General Laborers
• SilverCrest Properties – RAs, LPNs, RNs. Resident Med Tech, Dining Services, Maintenance, Housekeepers, Bus Driver, Receptionist, Program/Activity Coordinator. Directors: Clinical, Dining Services, Memory Care, Assistant Executive Director, Director of Wellness; Assistant Director of Operations.
• The Link – Case Managers, Youth Specialists, Front Desk Support, Program Coordinator
• United States Postal Service – Mail Handler, City Carrier, Rural Carrier, Tractor Trailer Operator
• University of Minnesota Dining – Food Service Workers, Cook Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and promoted by CareerForce.
Hennepin County also offers free online training workshops. For more information, please contact Anietie.Ekpo-Umoeka@hennepin.us