- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event
May 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of professions. It’s easy to join with a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Each employer will feature information about their organization, job openings, interview questions and more. You will be able to chat with each employer to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Register online https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-hiring-event-may-19-tickets-153715606517
• D & S Concrete and Masonry, LLC is hiring Concrete Finishers, Masons, and Laborers
• Express Employment Professionals Hopkins, MN is hiring for Administrative, industrial, and skilled trade openings
• Hammer Residences is hiring Direct Support Professionals and Assistant Program Managers (Lead Direct Support Professionals)
• Life By Design, Inc. is hiring Direct Support Professionals and Program Coordinators
• Lotus Technical is hiring Assemblers, Warehouse Workers, CNC Machinists Customer Service Representatives and Project Managers
• Mary T. Inc. is hiring Direct Support Professionals
• McDonald’s-Hyder Investments is hiring Crew, Manager, and Maintenance workers
• Schwieters Companies is hiring Finish Carpenters, Warehouse Material Handlers, Delivery Drivers and General Laborers
• Spectrum Health is hiring Home Health Aides/Resident Assistants
• UPS is hiring PT Package Handlers, Seasonal and FT Package/Combination Delivery Drivers, Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver, FT Tractor Trailer Drivers, and PT Operations Supervisors
• Volkart May is hiring Business Development Specialists
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and promoted by CareerForce.
Hennepin County also offers free online training workshops. For more information, please contact Anietie.Ekpo-Umoeka@hennepin.us or Hillda.Orieny@hennepin.us.