- This event has passed.
Virtual Training Resource Fair
April 20 @ 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual training resource fair. It’s easy to join with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
This event will feature some of the available trainings in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area.
Wednesday, April 20, 2022, from 1 pm – 2 pm.
To attend this event:
1. Register to attend using the link above.
2. After you register, we will send you an email with a link to the event.
3. On the day of the event, simply join the event by clicking this meeting link or the link in your email: https://hc.adobeconnect.com/virtualtrainingfairapril20
• Office Support
• Medical Office Support
• IT Support
• Business Professional Pathway
• Information Technology
• Medical Call Center
• Office Administration
International Institute of MN
• Dietary Aide
• Professional Leadership
IT Career Lab
• CompTia Network +
• Microsoft Desktop Administrator MD- 100 and MD 101
Minnesota Teamsters Service Bureau
• Dislocated Worker program
Twin Cities Rise
• My Road To Success
• Call Center/Customer Service
• Facilities and Maintenance
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is hosted by Hennepin County.
This event is promoted by CareerForce.