- This event has passed.
Virtual Training Resource Fair
September 15 @ 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual training resource fair. It’s easy to join with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
This event will feature some of the available trainings the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
To attend this event:
1. Register to attend using the link above.
2. After you register, we will send you an email with a link to the event.
3. On the day of the event, simply join the event by clicking this meeting link or the link in your email: https://hc.adobeconnect.com/virtualtrainingresourcefairsept15/
In-person training: Construction, Automotive, YouthBuild; Online training: Business Professional Pathway and Information Technology
Hennepin County EWS
Online training: Adobe Connect for beginners, Starting Your Own Business, Customer Service Certificate, Beyond Your Background, Financial Literacy (four sessions), seven job search workshops
Online training: Medical Call Center
Hmong American Partnership
CNA, IT, CDL Class B Prep Course, Manufacturing
International Institute of MN
In-person training: Housekeeping, Dietary Aide. Online training: Professional Leadership
IT Career Lab
CompTia Network +/ Microsoft Desktop Administrator MD- 100 and MD 101, Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
Minnesota Teamsters Service Bureau
Dislocated Worker program
Senior Living Caregiver Program: A Path to CAN, Financial Services, Office Specialist. Paraprofessional, Seasonal Office Specialist, Human Services
Career and employment services to Ramsey County residents age 14 and older: career counseling, job search assistance and access to training funding.
• Lisa Cain, 612-596-1990, email@example.com
• Meykal Ahmed, 612-348-9872, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Karyn Berg, 651-266-6042, email@example.com
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices and CareerForceMN.com
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and Ramsey County.
This event is promoted by CareerForce.