Note: Most programs start on or after June 9 and end around August 22.
- Second Harvest – www.2harvest.org Has resources for the entire state. Go to Services, Partners & Programs. Click on Summer Food Service Program. Click on MN map. Enter address.
- Minneapolis Public School –http://nutritionservices.mpls.k12.mn.us/summer_program_overview This page will have information on dates, sites & applications. Available for all children 1-18 years old.
- Food Truck Sites (June 8 – August 14)- Sumner Field/Library, N 8th & N Bryant Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55411 11:00-11:45, Mon-Fri. Jackson Square Park, 2212 Jackson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418 12:00-12:45, Mon-Fri. North Regional Library, 1315 Lowry Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411, 1:00-1:45, Mon-Fri.
- Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board – www.minneapolisparks.org Enter Summer Meal Program in Search box.
- St. Paul Public School – http://ns.spps.org/summer_meals_2 Sends you to Second Harvest site.
- SPPS Food Truck – Starting June 12, offering free lunches and snacks to youth this summer around the city. There are no income requirements to participate. The truck will serve youth ages 18 years and under, as well as persons with disabilities, over age 18, who participate in school programs for people who are mentally or physically disabled. A complete list of SPPS Food Truck sites can be found at http://ns.spps.org.
- Burnsville-Eagan-Savage ISD 191 – www.isd191.org Go to Services, then Food Services, then Summer Food service (left side).
- Westonka Public School – http://food-nutrition-services.westonka.k12.mn.us/ Enter Summer Food Programs in Search box
- Hopkins Public School– www.hopkinsschools.org. Have had free summer food programs for their district in the past. No information for 2015.
- Richfield School District & Recreation Services – www.richfield.k12.mn.us Have had free summer food programs for their district in the past. No information for 2015. Check Nutrition Service
- Minnesota Food Share – www.hungersolutions.org (Listing of programs state-wide). Click on Food Shelf Finder. Click on Summer Food Services Program in Search area.
Submitted by Lynne Crockett