- Meet a small group of people who smoke or use other forms of tobacco.
- Get useful tips, tools, and strategies for quitting.
- Receive a Fairview workbook that includes a smoking diary to help identify your patterns of smoking and a strategy sheet to overcome triggers.
- Meet with a Fairview pharmacist or provider and health coach who help create a personal quit plan.
The next three in-person sessions are slated for:
- July 21 – University of Minnesota Health, Minneapolis
- August 4 – Fairview Clinics – North Branch
- September 14 – Fairview Clinics – Eagan
The program may covered by insurance. Please contact your insurance company for confirmation.
To reserve your spot or receive additional information, call 612-672-2934.
Media contact: Jennifer Amundson, 612-672-4165.
Fairview Health Services, based in Minneapolis, is a nonprofit, integrated health system providing exceptional health care across the full spectrum of health care services. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, our 21,000-plus employees and 2,300 employed and aligned physicians embrace innovation and new thinking to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
Submitted by Fairview Health Services