Ramsey County voters may cast their ballot in person for the 2019 general election prior to Election Day at eight early voting locations from Tuesday, Oct. 29 to Monday, Nov. 4.
Eligible voters may cast their ballot at any location, regardless of their home address.
- Arlington Hills Community Center, 1200 Payne Ave., St. Paul
- Como Streetcar Station, 1224 Lexington Pkwy. N,, St. Paul
- Highland Park Community Center, 1978 Ford Pkwy., St. Paul
- Martin Luther King Recreation Center, 271 N Mackubin, St., St. Paul
- Ramsey County Library – Roseville, 2180 Hamline Ave. N,, Roseville
- Ramsey County Library – Shoreview, 4560 Victoria St. N, Shoreview
- Ramsey County Library – White Bear Lake, 2150 2nd St., White Bear Lake
- Ramsey County Elections Office – Plato Building, 90 W. Plato Blvd., Suite 160, St. Paul (in-person voting has been available since Sept. 20 at this location.)
All locations will be open the following hours:
- Oct. 29 to Fri., Nov. 1: noon – 6 pm
- Nov. 2: 10 a.m. – 3 pm
- Nov. 4: noon – 5 pm
The early voting site at the Ramsey County Elections Office – Plato Building will open at 8 am on weekdays.
During early voting, voters place their ballots directly into a ballot counter which records the vote. Any eligible voter may choose to vote early, and it is not necessary to provide a reason. Voting before Election Day by mail is also an option.
Additional information about early voting is available at ramseycounty.us/earlyvoting or www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting.
Sample ballots are available at mnvotes.org.
—Information provided by Ramsey County