In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, St. Paul Parks and Recreation has announced the closure of playgrounds, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, and skate parks.
Parks, trails and open spaces will remain open as long as users abide by federal and state social distancing guidelines of remaining at least six feet apart from each other.
Other recommendations for parks and trails:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Do not use parks or trails if you are at a higher risk of illness.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- Visit the parks nearest to your home rather than drive across the city to visit popular park attractions.
- Do not hang out at the park all day. Recreate, then return home.
- No group activities with people from outside your household.
- Parks and trails are subject to regular closures for flooding, construction, or maintenance.
Visit the St. Paul Parks and Recreation website for more information.
—Information courtesy of St. Paul Parks and Recreation
- ADVERTISEMENT -