State of Minnesota
Tenth Judicial District
Court File Number: 82-JV-21-365
Case Type: CHIPS – Permanency
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of: Alisha Richert and James Norgaard, III
Summons and Notice Child In Need of Protection or Services Matter
NOTICE TO: Above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 14949 – 62nd St. N; PO Box 3802 Stillwater MN 55082, alleging that the child(ren) of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) is/are in need of protection or services.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 14949 – 62nd St. N; PO Box 3802 Stillwater MN 55082, on September 21, 2021, at 10:00 AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Judge Freeman, Judge of District Court
BY: Annette Fritz, Court Administrator